The Democrat Utopia

12 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Okay, I'm seriously asking for help here.  I watched that whole video and I fail to see where anything was "exposed".  I mean regarding the "we're trying to help BLM" he mentioned in the same conversation that they continued to air the stories of black men beating up Asian people even though he knew it could help people latch onto the stereotype of violent black men.  So a news organization covering stories that don't help the platform they are supposedly trying to push is evidence that the news organization is unfairly covering stories to push a platform????

• Plus1 2
46 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Okay, I'm seriously asking for help here.  I watched that whole video and I fail to see where anything was "exposed".  I mean regarding the "we're trying to help BLM" he mentioned in the same conversation that they continued to air the stories of black men beating up Asian people even though he knew it could help people latch onto the stereotype of violent black men.  So a news organization covering stories that don't help the platform they are supposedly trying to push is evidence that the news organization is unfairly covering stories to push a platform????

Hey, get out of here with your analysis of the concurrent issues that do not push the emotional gotcha moment from the masters of doctoring footage to make something look bad that never happened. You are just supposed to get angry and go, "See!".

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

He said he did research on the subject of Asian Hate crimes and found African Americans being a large portion of the perpetrators and not that CNN was actually doing stories of African Americans assaulting Asians.  At least that’s what I heard on the video. 

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He said he did research on the subject of Asian Hate crimes and found African Americans being a large portion of the perpetrators and not that CNN was actually doing stories of African Americans assaulting Asians.  At least that’s what I heard on the video. 

Well, here's one.  

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/31/us/times-square-asian-attack-arrest/index.html

27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I believe that’s after the video was made and just a single story to boot.  Admittedly there could be more.  I haven’t looked nor care to look. 

So you posted something but don't care to see if it is really accurate?  Okay.

• Plus1 3