The Democrat Utopia

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Impeachment wasn’t what I asked about, which I’m sure you know

I never said it was.

Don’t stress yourself out there, guy.

I’m assuming you would think the argument that impeachment is the proper avenue is bulls#!t too?  

Not every post directed at you is an “attack”.  Lighten up.

51 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I never said it was.

Don’t stress yourself out there, guy.

I’m assuming you would think the argument that impeachment is the proper avenue is bulls#!t too?  

Not every post directed at you is an “attack”.  Lighten up.

What???  All I said is which you know.  Geesh.  

• Oh Yeah! 1
17 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I have seen references that he doesn't intend to resign...but, someone may talk some sense into him.

Isn’t he still denying it? It’s what politicians do. I think it’s what they are told to do until they need to pivot and apologize with fake tears and then enter rehab. After rehab they try and come back a “changed” person when really all along they are just strategizing on how to get back at the people who betrayed them. 

• Plus1 1
40 minutes ago, nic said:

Isn’t he still denying it? It’s what politicians do. I think it’s what they are told to do until they need to pivot and apologize with fake tears and then enter rehab. After rehab they try and come back a “changed” person when really all along they are just strategizing on how to get back at the people who betrayed them. 

That certainly sounds like the script they all utilize, whether R or D... except for Trump.

• Plus1 1

18 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

I have seen references that he doesn't intend to resign...but, someone may talk some sense into him.

I believe that if he doesn't, he will be removed.  There are some pretty powerful Democrats that are saying he needs to resign.  It's nice to see a party do this instead of protecting him.

• Plus1 2
5 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

That certainly sounds like the script they all utilize, whether R or D... except for Trump.

Actually Trump and Cuomo seem similar. Hit back and attack at all costs. Must be a NY thing. Never admit you were wrong. Although I heard Cuomo sort of tried to apologize but no one is buying it. 

• Plus1 1