Tanner Lee updates?

51 minutes ago, Hammerhead said:

From what I've read, it was an impact migraine that took him out of the game, so I'd assume that after some rest he was probably fine.  

Thats what Riley said in the post-game presser. The fact that “impact migraine” isn’t an actual medical term makes it seem like he bonked his head, but he’ll be okay.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Edison's Enemy said:

Thats what Riley said in the post-game presser. The fact that “impact migraine” isn’t an actual medical term makes it seem like he bonked his head, but he’ll be okay.

Yeah to me it just sounded like a way to avoid using the "C" word without actually using it. I hope he's alright and they don't put him out there if he's not 100% healthy and no risk of further damage. 

• Plus1 1
49 minutes ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

Yeah to me it just sounded like a way to avoid using the "C" word without actually using it. I hope he's alright and they don't put him out there if he's not 100% healthy and no risk of further damage. 

If that ever happens, and it can be proved, I would hope criminal charges would be filed.  

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, RunMickeyRun02 said:

"Impact migraine" definitely seems like an odd choice of words, especially given that as someone who used to get migraines very frequently I wouldn't think any sort of impact would cause one, but I can't see them beating around the bush if he has a concussion.