The only reason you fire your coach today

Is to hire someone that is currently available. Our guy won't be available until the end of November.

Everyone needs to calm down. Quit acting like a bunch of whiny babies who need their pacifier. 

Unless someone can bring up a good reason to fire Mike Riley this week as opposed to in 2 or 3 weeks?

Edited by HuskerMav11
  • Plus1 3

9 minutes ago, MacNCheeze said:

Because he sucks at his job and the two people directly under him couldn’t do any worse. Those seem like pretty clear cut reasons to me. We don’t want our pacifiers  we want something to be don’t do help stop the free fall.  Looking at the product on the field does that show you the job is getting done. 

I doubt that the product on the field would change much with only two games remaining. I think the only reason you get rid of Riley at this point is to publicly declare that changes are being made.

• Plus1 1

35 minutes ago, HuskerMav11 said:

Is to hire someone that is currently available. Our guy won't be available until the end of November.

Everyone needs to calm down. Quit acting like a bunch of whiny babies who need their passafire. 

Unless someone can bring up a good reason to fire Mike Riley this week as opposed to in 2 or 3 weeks?

Not to be a killjoy, but it's pacifier....

If either the DC or OC were BETTER than Riley (instead of being likely WORSE), then I would say we should fire him today.  As it is, firing him or not firing him... this team won't get better without a whole new staff.

1 minute ago, MacNCheeze said:

I have man we know what we get with Riley. You dont know what you get with someone else. 

Well with the other two we managed to:

Rush for 40 yards against Purdue.

Give up 400 yards rushing to the worst offense in the Big Ten.

It could get worse.

• Plus1 2
Just now, Football Guy Bob said:

It could get worse.

I’m sure the team has already chucked up the next two games as losses so I really don’t see how it could man. 

We’re going to give up that much either way so........................

2 minutes ago, Football Guy Bob said:

It could get worse.

Exactly. I'm afraid if we put either of those two in charge we won't make it to a bowl game.

51 minutes ago, HuskerMav11 said:

Everyone needs to calm down. Quit acting like a bunch of whiny babies who need their passafire. 

Pacifier*

51 minutes ago, HuskerMav11 said:

s7qWxLH.gif