What is your favorite PS4 game?

2 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Ah on the easy through hard modes you can pretty much "rambo" your way through the game.  On survivor mode you have to be more stealthy but you can amass enough ammo to rambo at certain points.  On grounded mode though, it is almost all stealth or flat out running away from enemies.

I’ve just started playing in the last few days and keep worrying I’m going to run out of ammo and whatnot but if that’s not the case I might give that a go.  

2 hours ago, RedSavage said:

I’ve just started playing in the last few days and keep worrying I’m going to run out of ammo and whatnot but if that’s not the case I might give that a go.  

What difficulty level are you playing on?

Make sure you explore because ammo and supplies can be hidden.  But yeah, on the easy through hard level you get quite a bit.  One note: az you go up in difficulty (from Easy to Normal, Normal to Hard, etc you do get less ammo but it is mostly enough.

Now ammo and supplies aren't unlimited so just keep that in mind.  ;)

And this game will give you the feels, possibly misty eyes, in places.

3 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Make sure you explore because ammo and supplies can be hidden.  But yeah, on the easy through hard level you get quite a bit.  One note: az you go up in difficulty (from Easy to Normal, Normal to Hard, etc you do get less ammo but it is mostly enough.

Is the PS4 version any different than the PS3 version?

1 hour ago, MLB 51 said:

Is the PS4 version any different than the PS3 version?

That, I cannot fully answer.  I have only played the remastered version for the PS4.  From what I have heard though, the biggest difference between the version for the PS3 and PS4 is the increased frame per second rate.  The 3 version was 30 frames per second and the 4 version is 60.  Outside of that, I am not sure if anything story wise is substantively different.

1 hour ago, Making Chimichangas said:

That, I cannot fully answer.  I have only played the remastered version for the PS4.  From what I have heard though, the biggest difference between the version for the PS3 and PS4 is the increased frame per second rate.  The 3 version was 30 frames per second and the 4 version is 60.  Outside of that, I am not sure if anything story wise is substantively different.

Ok, thanks. I guess I'm going to have to play PS4 version to find out.  :D 

13 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Playing on hard.  Yea I realized pretty quickly that I needed to explore more to find supplies haha.  Those damn clickers can be a pain in the ass haha.

5 hours ago, RedSavage said:

Playing on hard.  Yea I realized pretty quickly that I needed to explore more to find supplies haha.  Those damn clickers can be a pain in the ass haha.

Not sure where you are in the game, but here is one cut scene in particular that emotionally punched me right in the gut.  I am not sure how this scene will affect you, but I legit had to pause the game for several minutes and collect myself before I could continue.  I won't give any spoilers though.

12 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

Nier: Automata, hands down. Plan on purchasing/playing it again when it comes out next week for the XBO:X, as it appears it will be running in 4K and 60FPS (which is a lot more than I can say for its PC counterpart).

You might be interested in wisecrack's video on Nier's philosophy (huge spoilers for the game, so be warned if you haven't played to the end):

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 year later...

I will answer this, as someone who doesn't have a PS4, and someone that has never owned a Sony console, as the series I would most like to see ported to my console of choice: Uncharted. The cinematic values are immense, and the gameplay looks fantastic; I've always wanted to play it.