Jump to content
BIG ERN

My Top 10 Single Player Games of All-Time

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

I'd recommend this game to anyone. 

 

Image result for horizon zero dawn

 

Had it not been released the week before (let alone the same year as) Breath of the Wild, it would have been Game of the Year last year.

Edited by Cdog923

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like to play video games, but I am not a gamer at all.  I am surprised that "The Last Of Us" didn't make anyone's list.

 

I think TLOU was the most epic game ever created.  The actual gameplay is kinda blah, but the story, and the cinematics are amazing.  This was the first video game I ever played where I actually cared for the characters.  This was also the first game I ever played that ever elicited emotional responses.

 

That's my limited comment, sorry I can't list a bunch of other games.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2018 at 1:09 PM, Making Chimichangas said:

I like to play video games, but I am not a gamer at all.  I am surprised that "The Last Of Us" didn't make anyone's list.

 

I think TLOU was the most epic game ever created.  The actual gameplay is kinda blah, but the story, and the cinematics are amazing.  This was the first video game I ever played where I actually cared for the characters.  This was also the first game I ever played that ever elicited emotional responses.

 

That's my limited comment, sorry I can't list a bunch of other games.

 

Last of Us is absolutely a classic, but I think you answered your own question here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

 

Still no reason to leave it off any list.  :D

 

I absolutely agree; as a complete experience, it should be on any top 10 list. The sequel might be the most anticipated game at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In no specific order:

Halo 2

Super Mario 3

CoD: mw2

Zelda: Ocrania of time

TMNT the arcade version

Double dragon 2

Resident evil 3

Goldeneye 007

Doom

And finally:

Ncaa football 06 and 07 (one of the best in the world online).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 9:42 PM, huskerfan333157 said:

In no specific order:

Halo 2

Super Mario 3

CoD: mw2

Zelda: Ocrania of time

TMNT the arcade version

Double dragon 2

Resident evil 3

Goldeneye 007

Doom

And finally:

Ncaa football 06 and 07 (one of the best in the world online).


NCAA 2006 is one of the best games ever. I left off sports games otherwise that would have been on my list. 

  • It was the only one to have an actual soundtrack 
  • Race for the Heisman feature
  • Impact player feature first appeared 
  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BIG ERN said:


NCAA 2006 is one of the best games ever. I left off sports games otherwise that would have been on my list. 

  • It was the only one to have an actual soundtrack 
  • Race for the Heisman feature
  • Impact player feature first appeared 

They actually have the soundtrack on spotify.  I only played online though so it was nice to have music while chatting in the lobby or voice chatting with the people.  Also, you had the highlights in the main menu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2018 at 7:23 AM, Cdog923 said:

 

I absolutely agree; as a complete experience, it should be on any top 10 list. The sequel might be the most anticipated game at the moment.

 

I'm sure you are at least 99.999999% correct here.

 

I cannot remember any video game I have been anticipating more than TLOU 2.  I remember being excited for Batman: Arkham Knight, but even that pales in comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of Fortnite, it's out on Switch now. Played a bit last night; I can see how it could be fun, but there's too many technical issues for me to take it seriously ATM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...