Assistants-who do we want?

5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Most likely Matt Lubick who was most recently at Washington and was with Frost at Oregon.

Just saw that going back through the thread.

Seems like a quality hire. Looks like he is a pretty decent recruiter as well from what I just gleaned.

Fun fact: He was the guy who recruited current NFL madman and personal foul waiting to happen Vontaze Burfict to ASU years ago. From what I remember, we were in on Burfict for a while as well...

Wondering about KW at WR now what with Wolters not coming along. He's one of the few guys I'd like to keep around. The WRs all seem to love him and he's a great recruiter.

1 minute ago, dudeguyy said:

Just saw that going back through the thread.

Seems like a quality hire. Looks like he is a pretty decent recruiter as well from what I just gleaned.

Fun fact: He was the guy who recruited current NFL madman and personal foul waiting to happen Vontaze Burfict to ASU years ago. From what I remember, we were in on Burfict for a while as well...

Wondering about KW at WR now what with Wolters not coming along. He's one of the few guys I'd like to keep around. The WRs all seem to love him and he's a great recruiter.

I think Lubich will handle the WR coaching duties, as well.

Honestly, I am ready for Keith Williams to go.  I know his WR's loved working with him, but he seemed like one of the coaches who the players wanted to be at NU for KW, not NU.