Huskers vs. St. John's @ Gavitt Tipoff Games (NYC)

Mavric

2 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Step up if you thought Morrow and Jake weren’t that big of losses.  There were some on here.

Roby is the only guy that attempts to block out or protect the rim

That was the most pathetic bs I have ever witnessed. And those two would not have changed much. Miles needs to go. 

5 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Probably because you tried relentlessly go to bat for Timmy last winter and are now coming around to the fact he is out coached almost nightly. 

So cute of you to remember me :-)

I go to bat for all of our coaches... I don't know if he was even out coached. We finally played a team that was as talented as us or close to it and we got out muscled. That's not coaching.

50-12 in the paint  is being a man, not an XO wizard.

Im commenting on gameplay, not about getting rid of a coach. We have enough of that for football for right now.

Edited by ScottyIce

I pray we look a little bit better in a month on December 16th or we are going to get ran out of our own gym. 

Tough loss but it is early in the season. This was a really bad night for us where we just could not get going. If we are losing this bad to B1G teams I might worry. 

I looked ahead and it looks like we could be 9-6 or 10-5(best case) heading into January. But I won't get my hopes up, anyway it is early and I am willing to see how this team responds.

Edited by HuskermanMike