Scott Frost News/Tweets/Rumors

Huskerzoo

Rumors about not Scott Frost start emerging 2 days after TO meeting. It was mostly radio silent (as far as I can tell) during those 2 days. 

On 11/9/2017 at 1:12 PM, jessica0 said:

OW my eyes (fixed the formatting for you) -Huskerzoo. 

On 11/9/2017 at 2:54 PM, Enhance said:

Frost’s people are apparently in contract negotiations with Nebraska. Heard this from the same source that told me they know for a fact Frost wants this job.

On 11/9/2017 at 6:44 PM, RedNebraskan said:

I made a thread about this in Rumorville, because I'm still waiting to hear more details from my uncle about this, but I thought this was interesting:

Not much more info that I have on this as of yet, but I spoke with my uncle who was with Tom Osborne all day in North Platte doing stuff for Teammates.  He mentioned to me that Tom told him he has been talking with Scott Frost.  Probably not groundbreaking, but I found that interesting.  I don't know much more than that, but I'm going to pick my uncle's brain about it more tomorrow.

• Plus1 1
On 11/10/2017 at 11:42 AM, Huskers93-97 said:

I dont want to say I have a source because I know everyone thinks it is a lie. So I will just say I have a really good feeling we offered Frost $5 million per year and are probably negotiating terms. Those dang gators probably offered him a little more than us before we made our first offer.

• Plus1 1

On 11/12/2017 at 8:00 PM, B.B. Hemingway said:

I'm not trying to fight it. I've said multiple times that I hope you're right. But the tweet you posted didn't imply that they zeroed in on Kelly. If you've seen it somewhere else, please share.

Edit: Here's the tweet you posted in the other thread.

On 11/13/2017 at 6:05 PM, Mavric said:

Vols looking hard at Mullen.  Possibly Schiano as well.

Florida going after Kelly.  Maybe still looking at Mullen as well.

If not Frost to Nebraska, Campbell?  McElwain?  Bohl?   Leach?  A bunch of other names.

A&M to go after Patterson if Sumlin is out?  

• Plus1 1
On 11/13/2017 at 6:58 PM, jessica0 said:

Scott Frost talk starts at the 10:30 mark.

"some type of offer or interest known" He mentions a bit more but nothing ground breaking. 

http://owh.backbonebroadcast.com/owh_mp3/POD20171113190155.mp3

On 11/13/2017 at 7:18 PM, Bornhusker said:
  • Mavric unpinned this topic