Here is the first teaser trailer for "The Last Us, Part II" and I have to say I am excited.  I have no idea when this will be released, but am anxiously awaiting it.

I absolutely loved the first installment, although I didn't play it until it was re-mastered for the PS4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Wnvvj33Wo

There's another trailer out for Part 2, but I'll post it later--maybe.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2017 at 11:13 AM, dudeguyy said:

This better not be disappointing. The first game was absolutely superb. The multiplayer continues to be very active and I have to say it is one of the best multiplayer experiences on PS4 right now, for my money. Blows the stale COD offering out of the water, IMO.

But I haven't really gotten into Destiny, Overwatch, etc.

From what I have heard (admittedly is not much) Part 2 will be even more intense than than the original.

One thing I hope that Naughty Dog does NOT change is the emotional weight these characters have.  I have played many video games and none of them have stuck with me like The Last Of Us.  I am currently re-playing (again) and I never get tired of this game.

Then there are all the react videos you can see on YouTube from people who react while playing TLOU.  Seeing people react to the scene where Joel tells Ellie, "You're right....you ain't my daughter--and I sure as hell ain't your dad."  Seeing that scene, where people got as emotional (some even moreso) as I did on the initial play through was reassuring.  I played this game late (years after it was initially released) and kick myself because I made the decision to not buy it when I had the 3.  

If anyone out there has a PS3 or 4, and has NOT played The Last Of Us...you absolutely need to do so.  TLOU changed my attitude about video games.  It changed my mind about what video games could be.  And, this game (for the first time ever) actually made me care about the characters.  I could go on and on about this game...it is truly a masterpiece and if there is one studio capable of putting out a sequel which equals or exceeds the original game, it is Naughty Dog.

Edited by Making Chimichangas

1 hour ago, huskerfan333157 said:

The first game was amazing-a little too easy tho.

Did you ever play the game on the Grounded level?  Grounded is really, REALLY hard.  You die so easily and supplies are almost non-existant.  Unless you're some kind of gaming phenom, playing TLOU on the grounded level is a serious challenge.

1 hour ago, huskerfan333157 said:

I'll have to try that out.

I was going to give you some tips and pointers, but then I thought, eh, I'll let him or her figure it out.  

:D

Added: There are 5 difficulty settings on The Last Of Us:

Easy

Normal

Hard

Survivor

Grounded

You haven't played Grounded, so what's the highest difficulty level you've played?

• 2 months later...