Countdown Deleted

huKSer

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Riley has been nothing but great and gracious to Nebraska, our fans, our players, everything.

I have a really hard time believing we need a thread like this. It didn't work out for him here.  Let the man go in dignity. 

I agree. I'm excited for change as much as the next guy, but this is pretty distasteful; see douche canoe level douchiness. 

• Plus1 3

Look--I was going to point out to LadyHawke that saying that something "was a shocker to me" (even if it's in a celebrity death thread) carries a completely different connotation in 2017, but didn't because it was tasteless and uncouth to do so. 

This thread completely makes me pointing the aforementioned out look damn acceptable in comparison. Pretty bad form. 

Edited by VectorVictor
  • Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, HuskerMav11 said:

I agree. I'm excited for change as much as the next guy, but this is pretty distasteful; see douche canoe level douchiness. 

hit the nail on the head.

This is not like some other situations we have had here. He deserves our respect and thanks for that. 

There's no reason for nasty posts aimed at HCMR. He's a class act.

• Plus1 3