ILB Garrett Snodgrass [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Snodgrass commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa
    • Iowa State

This poll is closed to new votes

I am excited about this group of Nebrasks kids coming, including Snodgrass. I have to confess something that is really dumb on my part: It took me a long time to warm up to him. Why? Because I didn’t like his last name. Thus, you don’t have to tell how stupid that is. I know. I plead guilty. :dunno

3 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

I am excited about this group of Nebrasks kids coming, including Snodgrass. I have to confess something that is really dumb on my part: It took me a long time to warm up to him. Why? Because I didn’t like his last name. Thus, you don’t have to tell how stupid that is. I know. I plead guilty. :dunno

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was one day and my husband kept calling Slugworth, Mr Snodgrass.  (He didn't know we had a recruit coming in with that name). Point being, you could always convince yourself his name is Slugworth.  Would be a great name for a LB.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was one day and my husband kept calling Slugworth, Mr Snodgrass.  (He didn't know we had a recruit coming in with that name). Point being, you could always convince yourself his name is Slugworth.  Would be a great name for a LB.

:yeah

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

Anyone on this board watch him play this year? I remember some people feeling Riley stretched an offer on him last year 

Was banged up a lot of year, played through it though. 

Perfect kid for a class of this size. Low ceiling, high floor, loves the hell out of football and Nebraska. Can be serviceable at 2-3 positions. 

Be interesting how we handle a kid like this in a class of 21. 

• Plus1 2
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...