Keyshawn Jr. Gone if Riley is Fired?

6 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I saw on Twitter that Keyshawn Sr. has said that Keyshawn Jr. won’t be coming back to NU if Riley is fired. Sounds like Sr. is pretty butt hurt about Riley probably getting fired, saying Mike didn’t have enough time to turn things around at NU. Well Bye!!!

boy-howdy-im-shocked.jpg

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Redux said:

Not even remotely comparable in importance considering Jr. basically hosed us to begin with.

I'm simply saying the next guy, whether that be Frost or anyone should be given full autonomy. We shouldn't hold onto a couple assistants to save a 9 or 10 player class unless the new coach is on board. 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, theknife said:

I'm simply saying the next guy, whether that be Frost or anyone should be given full autonomy. We shouldn't hold onto a couple assistants to save a 9 or 10 player class unless the new coach is on board. 

I'm agreeing, keeping this staff to retain Jr would be staying with a bum who has an idea for a startup company.

Edited by Redux
  • Plus1 1

A talented kid, but never got the feeling he was overly committed to his craft. Had great hands, but always looked out of shape, and chubby compared to his elite peers. Even if he did come back, and was committed, I think it'd take a few years to see the field. No chance he would of had the impact Spielman has had, or even Tyjon for that matter.

If it wasn't for his name, this story wouldn't of gained any traction.

Edited by B.B. Hemingway
  • Plus1 8
2 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

Lot of ground between 4-8 and a national championship there Keyshawn. 

Keyshawn doesn't want to admit that Riley is past his prime.  I get it.  If Sr REALLY wants to prevent his son from playing for the hottest coaching name out there then so be it, he can regret that choice in a few years.

Edited by Redux
  • Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to Keyshawn Jr. Gone if Riley is Fired?