Keyshawn Jr. Gone if Riley is Fired?

Why are we saying any "blackmail" is being attempted here? 

Keyshawn loves Mike and is sticking up for him (granted, throwing Tommy under the bus on the way. Not cool and I doubt he cares). He's not happy that he's going to get fired and he wishes that he wouldn't. Of course KJJ isn't going to come here if Riley isn't here.

Edited by zoogs

I think we all felt KJJ wasn’t a true 4-star WR, but his peer recruiting impact and personality made him one for us. It stinks that Riley didn’t work out and that KJJ probably won’t be back. But I appreciate that they helped to strengthen our brand and got a lot of recruits interested in visits because of how much they raved about our fans.

I don’t have any negative feelings toward them.

• Plus1 6

What an awful thing for Sr. to say about TA (did someone mention being classy?). IMO, TA was a very good QB, and could have been great in the right system. He was a fast and physical runner (like Frost), and had a good arm. His only weakness was decision making. Watch some games of T. Frazier, his decision making was equally suspect, he just didn't throw as often.

Before Sr. spoke up, I believed Frost would pull Jr's scholarship. Frost wants hard-nosed, dedicated players. Even if he was here, would he work hard? Would he run home again? Would he get arrested for weed? Given those issues, and the fact that he does not look like a top athlete, I have no concern over losing Jr. I have never seen such skinng and undefined arms on a college athlete.

• Mavric changed the title to Keyshawn Jr. Gone if Riley is Fired?