Keyshawn Jr. Gone if Riley is Fired?

18 minutes ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

I said two years ago that I was happy that he committed and would be sad when he decommitted. I was pleasantly surprised when he stayed for so long.  I would like to say I was right all along, but it's more like I was wrong twice.

Awesome story bro

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

I said two years ago that I was happy that he committed and would be sad when he decommitted. I was pleasantly surprised when he stayed for so long.  I would like to say I was right all along, but it's more like I was wrong twice.

are-you-wizard.jpg

• Plus1 4

3 minutes ago, lo country said:

Winner.  I like it as well.....  Get with the program or get gone. Nothing personal.  Winning teams are filled with guys who want to be there....

Let's not do this. Keyshawn wanted to be here more than anybody. He gave our program an insane amount of publicity and hype, and was integral in a lot of current players ending up here, made a mistake, and was working his ass off to get back.

• Plus1 6

30 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Let's not do this. Keyshawn wanted to be here more than anybody. He gave our program an insane amount of publicity and hype, and was integral in a lot of current players ending up here, made a mistake, and was working his ass off to get back.

If this were true, he'd be on his way back. 

• Plus1 5
23 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Not bashing him.  Agreeing with Miller. I said earlier, if he fits with what Frost and company want, then come on.  Bottom line, kids don't want to play here, see ya.  Same with  all the other guys.  If you are loyal to a coach, then don't come here.  It's that simple.  It's not personal.  Same with them not choosing NU.  I don't take it personal.  Don't come to a place that you are not 100% committed to be at.  The whole put these kids on a pedestal and don't hurt their feelings.....

I want pipe hitters at NU. Not saying he isn't or wouldn't be, but if you don't want to be "N", be gone....Again not personal.  

Best of luck to him and the others who moved on.  I still watch and cheer for former NU coaches.....Still follow some of the kids who've left NU when they are on TV......Bottom line, kids revel in their twitterspehre, expect some comments. (no I don't tweet out to players or recruits)

• Plus1 2