Keyshawn Jr. Gone if Riley is Fired?

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

It's always great to read these threads where our fans basically give the middle finger to anyone who doesn't do exactly as they wish.

You stay classy, folks.

Because Senior isn't trying to hold us hostage so his buddy can keep his job at all, he's being classy here towards UNL.

• Plus1 3

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's always great to read these threads where our fans basically give the middle finger to anyone who doesn't do exactly as they wish.

You stay classy, folks.

I suppose... but, I mean, they're basically blackmailing us into keeping their guy.

They care less about the program, and more about their friend.

• Plus1 2

10 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You stay classy, folks.

Kjsr showed Alot of class taking shots at Tommy Armstrong.other than that I have no issue sticking up for his friend who is about to get fired.

• Plus1 1

40 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You stay classy, folks.

I respect your posts more than I do anyone else's here, but I dont believe anyone said anything out of line.  He didnt contribute here, and to be honest, i forgot he was even supposed to be here.  He was gone a "long" time ago, and it's hard to just pick up and come back.  I dont think he would have regardless.  

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, ladyhawke said:

Last night on Big Red Wrap Up a reporter from Land if 10 was on and she said the same thing. I’m looking forward to seeing what Gebia can do as well. He could become a first rate qb under Frost!

I think Gebbia is as good as gone if Riley is fired as well. His dad came out and said it would be a big mistake to fire Riley.

the next coach is going to have to get a JUCO if they want to be competitive IMO 

• Mavric changed the title to Keyshawn Jr. Gone if Riley is Fired?