Keyshawn Jr. Gone if Riley is Fired?

7 hours ago, BIG ERN said:

I hope he does well whether it's here or wherever, but being honest, we have offered countless kids better than him. Also have 3 better than him on our roster alone next year not even counting 18' recruits. 

We need 20 players between RB and WR so I think we have room for KJJ

I'm thinking 6 RB, 12 WR and 2 or 3 tweeners 

Edited by Nebfanatic

On 12/5/2017 at 7:22 AM, Nebfanatic said:

I'll say it again, but if Keyshawn has legitimately been working hard to get better, I would love to have a kid so clearly committed to Nebraska on the team. He was one of the first big commits and he has stayed solid all the way through. He is a Husker and I welcome him back. 

This. If he has put in the work and stayed clean he should get a chance to come back.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Yeah, but the whole point was about their relationship with Riley.  I was being a little sarcastic/cynical, etc with my question.  I'm calling Senior out here (though I'm sure he's not even reading this).  If it truly is about Riley, then KJJ should be heading to OSU, end of story, right?

No explanation needed. I think Sr. has backed off a bit from his statement that if Riley is fired Jr won't be back. But since he said it, OSU should be under serious consideration now that Riley is there. If he still wants to be Keyshawn Johnson and Snoop Dogg at the same time, Oregon is a good choice. If he wants to come back as only Keyshawn Johnson and try to live up to his name, welcome back!

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, stargazer said:

I wouldn't mind seeing him gone... we don't need players who are overly focused on themselves.

Really???  Sure, he showed up out of shape and got caught doing something stupid.  However, he has been one of the biggest player recruiters for Nebraska over the last 12-18 months.  I don't see that as "overly focused on themselves".  His Dad came out and said hew as gone after Riley was fired and he has stayed committed to Nebraska cheering on the team and players.

Now, like someone else said, if he has been working hard at home, I would welcome him back in a heart beat.  He has talent that we can use on this team. 

• Plus1 2
  • Mavric changed the title to Keyshawn Jr. Gone if Riley is Fired?