***Official Iowa Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Unfortunately I doubt we have hit the bottom.  Next years schedule makes this year look like a cakewalk.  Our recruiting class will be ranked about 45-50.  Take off the seniors who were starters and we are left with what?  These kids will revert to their bad habits when the pressure is on and there will be lots of it next year.  Changing a team from 0-12 to 6-6 to 11-0 is a bit easier in a small conference.  Not going to happen in the BIG 10.  

16 minutes ago, TonyStalloni said:

Unfortunately I doubt we have hit the bottom.  Next years schedule makes this year look like a cakewalk.  Our recruiting class will be ranked about 45-50.  Take off the seniors who were starters and we are left with what?  These kids will revert to their bad habits when the pressure is on and there will be lots of it next year.  Changing a team from 0-12 to 6-6 to 11-0 is a bit easier in a small conference.  Not going to happen in the BIG 10.  

Not that many seniors. Our class will be fine. We have talent and our schedule is not as tough as some make it out to be. Not saying we will win a lot of games, but there is talent on this team still. We will improve on 4-8. I think a realistic goal would be to make a bowl game 

9 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaand.......nothing. No announcement, no Moos. God help me if they don't get rid of this guy....

They will but what's the hurry? Today, tomorrow what's the difference besides being able to look the kids in the eye and talk to them about the decision and direction.