Come On Moos

I really don't think you would want to fire your coach with all the players there in the locker room, on senior day, with every reporter sticking a microphone in the face wanting a quote.

Let  the seniors have the day and night with their families. 

There is probably a meeting set up for in the morning with a press conference to be set up late morning or early afternoon.

7 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

1. Watch Pulp Fiction. 

2. Re-read this thread. 

3. Look at the gif Comfortably Numb posted.

4. Re-read my response.

Then it will make sense.

Oh FFS, I give you an easy layup, and you choke on it like Tim Miles coaches you or something. :D

• Plus1 5

1 minute ago, RedDenver said:

We're firing Riley whether Frost comes or not.

Well of course we are.  I’m just assuming it’s going to be Frost.  The point is I’m guessing we aren’t going to hear anything until we have our next coach in writing.  From what I’m hearing there’s about a 99.9% chance we end up with a coach F, even if We lose on Frost.

19 minutes ago, epocSoN said:

Well of course we are.  I’m just assuming it’s going to be Frost.  The point is I’m guessing we aren’t going to hear anything until we have our next coach in writing.  From what I’m hearing there’s about a 99.9% chance we end up with a coach F, even if We lose on Frost.

Fickell, Cincinnati — NO

Fritz, Tulane — NO

Fisher — Florida St. — unlikely 

Fedora— North Carolina- NO

Fuente — VA Tech - maybe

Ferentz- Iowa- hell NO

Fleck— Minnesota - unlikely

Franklin- Penn St. — unlikely 

2 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Then friggin fire him then!  It’s getting to feel a little perverse knowing that Riley’s going to get the ax when he apparently has no clue

I think Riley "has a clue" that he is fired.  With the way Nebraska has played this season, with the sheer number of lopsided losses, he absolutely knows he's gone.  He's just using "coach speak" because he doesn't want to come out and admit he's canned.  (Even though everyone already knows he is.)

• Plus1 1