Thank you, MR

SECHusker

Sad it didn't work out for MR, but honestly he may have done the program the biggest favor of all by having such a rough season. The timing couldn't be any better for our program. We may look back one day at MR as a legendary figure in Husker history. The guy before THE guy. Is it possible going 4-8 this season has a better outcome in the long term than if we had gone 8-4? 

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Husker56 said:

Great guy and a good steward of the University. Wish it had worked out for him, but it was a tough fit from the start. Wish him the best in the future! 

:yeah

I am grateful he ran a clean program and represented the program with class and professionalism.  Just wish he and the staff could have figured out how to win more games and put a more competitive team on the field.  Good luck MR.  

• Plus1 1

I had high hopes for Mike, and it was clear that at least he was willing to make an effort to bring in good assistants.  I wish it would've worked out, but it's clear that we weren't going in the right direction.  I wish him the best wherever he goes from here, and appreciate the class that he showed throughout his time here.

2 hours ago, SECHusker said:

For me, there is no denying the man did his best to get the program back to where it needs to be. Unfortunately, he fell short. 

I want to wish him nothing but the best and thank him for all the contributions he made to the program.

He's a class act and will always be a Husker in my eyes.  Best of luck.

I don't think he did his best. SE said the checkbook was open to get the assistant coaches available, but MR brought his staff from osu. The Huskers always looked unprepared, I question how much work MR put in.