Tim Miles Separation watch

1 hour ago, Thurston from Pender said:

I walk into the Fire Barn in Waterloo last night at 8. They have about 40 TVs. Not a single one tuned into the Gopher game. Many TVs set to soccer and hockey.

Zero interest in Nebraska basketball. Uncle Moose will figure that out real quick. Yeah big crowd at PBA, but that’s it. 

That is because NU has been a horrible team under Tim Miles.. He is literally under .500 as a coach here. THAT will cause bars to not give a damn.

Like I mention in another thread. I have been a husker bball fan since the 70's... NU can be turned around rather quickly with the right coach.

NU basketball will be one of those bottom feeder teams again this year.

On 12/4/2017 at 9:21 AM, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Really.  Mich St. is one of the best Def. teams in the nation, if not the best.  They just beat #5 ranked Notre Dame by 20.

Rutgers just played them to within 10 points last night

Edited by Bornhusker
1 hour ago, Thurston from Pender said:

I walk into the Fire Barn in Waterloo last night at 8. They have about 40 TVs. Not a single one tuned into the Gopher game. Many TVs set to soccer and hockey.

Zero interest in Nebraska basketball. Uncle Moose will figure that out real quick. Yeah big crowd at PBA, but that’s it. 

Did you have them turn one of the tv's to the Husker game and if so did you and others watch the game?

• Plus1 1

On 12/6/2017 at 7:59 AM, Xmas32 said:

Image result for pacific rim stop the clock

Yeah...um...no.

Let's wait and see how Miles handles Creighton and Kansas (four top-30 teams B2B2B2B) and if we manage to go 2-2 (with a respectable loss coupled with the blowout MSU loss) or 3-1, then maybe you can cancel the apocalypse. 

2 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Yeah...um...no.

Let's wait and see how Miles handles Creighton and Kansas (four top-30 teams B2B2B2B) and if we manage to go 2-2 (with a respectable loss coupled with the blowout MSU loss) or 3-1, then maybe you can cancel the apocalypse. 

Yeah...I really only have a periphery interest in Nebraska basketball (hope they do well, will maybe watch 1-2 games/yr) as I'm much more interested in the Nebraska wrestling team. I just happened to watch Pacific Rim earlier that day and couldn't find a 'stop the clock' gif. 

• Plus1 1

Tim is good for an upset just about each year.. Last year it was 20th ranked Purdue, 2015 it was 11th ranked MSU, nobody in 2014, 2013 it was 9th ranked MSU again.

This isn't something new for Tim, it has happened before and each of those years, but 2013, we sucked.. 2013 was a one man show, when he went NU went.

Edited by Bornhusker