Frost's Offense? For the Layman...

Spread and up tempo. There's lot of zone read looks and run pass options with swing routes and outside WR screens. Then off of those concepts come the big plays downfield. He tries to get guys in space running or throwing passes near the L.O.S. then when the defense bites hard they sneak a WR or TE right behind them. The passing game is less about reading coverages and zones and more about scheming guys into wide open spaces. 

9 minutes ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Tanner Lee doesn't mix well with Frost's offense.  Gebbia? ..... too skinny.  POB? ..... maybe.   How about this?  ...... Zack Darlington.  Relearning his arm.

Ya Lee would have to transfer out. Gebbia or POB might get by with speed/agility work. Who knows if either is even staying. Ya Darlington could move back to qb. Don't be surprised if Andrew Bunch gets into the mix. He is our only current dual-threat qb.  He played a few series at the end of the spring game.  I would imagine we'd be prioritize getting a qb in this class and he'dhave the opportunity to start this fall. 2016 Neb-turned Oregon commit Terry Wilson is now playing JUCO ball. Could see us making a run at him.

43 minutes ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Tanner Lee doesn't mix well with Frost's offense.  Gebbia? ..... too skinny.  POB? ..... maybe.   How about this?  ...... Zack Darlington.  Relearning his arm.

I think POB or Gebbia would be fine. Both are mobile enough, but I think Gebbia could really thrive. 

He has excellent arm strength and decent mobility. The current UCF QB is 5'11 and 170, Gebbia is a little taller and about the same weight.