2017 NCAA Volleyball Tournament

Mavric

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/27/2017 at 8:04 PM, 84HuskerLaw said:

It's about time we got a break.  I've felt for years and years that we get screwed in the bracketology stuff and have been put in the worst possible scenarios of all the top teams.   If we ever needed an little easier route to the championship this is a good year for it.   I feel they are playing pretty well and while they are not simply dominating they way we'd like to see, they are still going to be a hard out for anybody along the way IF they play their best VB.   This could be Cook's best coaching year and I admit I have never been completely sold on John as a coach.  He does many things well and seems to have become a full Husker at heart but there has always been something intangible or hard to quite describe about him and his demeanor and his style and sometimes his 'mix and match' struggles to find the right mix of his players on the court.   That can occur with any team I know but there is just something I can't quite put my finger on that has troubled me.   

But it's probably just me.   Always GO BIG RED!!!!!

Still not sold on John Cook?

• Plus1 1