Wow

mwj98

26 minutes ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

Are we really going to fault someone for initially picking Stanford over Nebraska?

It depends on if you like the coach or not or if they're supposed to be a good recruiter or not.

If Noah Fant picks Iowa or Bryson Williams picks Wisconsin, it's because they never really wanted to come here or we just happened to be full at their position.  If Harrison Phillips picks Stanford or Nathan Bazata picks Iowa, it's because we screwed up recruiting them.

I seem to remember early on the HP really wanted an offer from the Huskers and would have committed early in the process but no offer came till it was too late and he had soured on Bo. 

Harrison P wasn't offered till a player recruited the previous year named Ernest? Suttles was dismissed from the team.  Thanks a lot Bo!  The gift that keeps on giving.

Edited by TonyStalloni

My whole point basically was, we need to do a better job of keeping the good ones in state. Between this guy and Fant. I wonder if some opportunities were missed. Stanford is a great school. I was shocked when they did a little piece on the guy during the game. I was like "Millard West??". 

All good. GBR!