Great UCF farwell article.....

So, I've lurked on their board and feel for them as the cycle of being a good G5 team tests your fandom more than even the Tennessee coaching search and being Langsdorffed. 

That said, even their responses to the Skers trolls are hateful, vicious, and full of venom. I want their team to lose, but our coach to win. Who is everyone rooting for today??? 

11 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

So, I've lurked on their board and feel for them as the cycle of being a good G5 team tests your fandom more than even the Tennessee coaching search and being Langsdorffed. 

That said, even their responses to the Skers trolls are hateful, vicious, and full of venom. I want their team to lose, but our coach to win. Who is everyone rooting for today??? 

Can you blame them?  I dont think our board would be tremendously different if we were in their shoes at all.  Why do alleged Husker fans feel the need to troll them in the first place?  I'm more ticked at the Husker trolls inciting them than anything UCF fans say in response. 

UCF all the way -- let him end his tenure going out on top.

• Plus1 2

I will be watching the UCF game at work, with Anticipation.  I wonder if anything will be announced before the Bowl Game?  In all honesty, if UCF wins today, there isn't any reason they shouldn't be in the top 4.  Wisconsin wins, yes, they go for sure. The way it should be is 1 SEC, 1 Big XII, 1 Big 10 and UCF.    I don't know about anyone else, but if Alabama goes in, over a undefeated UCF, I will be royally pissed.  Alabama could have 2 losses but ESPN and the other sports writers go fap tastic over Alabama and the SEC.   

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

Can you blame them?  I dont think our board would be tremendously different if we were in their shoes at all.  Why do alleged Husker fans feel the need to troll them in the first place?  I'm more ticked at the Husker trolls inciting them than anything UCF fans say in response. 

agreed... this just looks so bad in my opinion...  I was looking up stats on terry wilson, and he said the same thing... "why are husker fans still trolling me..??"  I just don't get it personally...

1 hour ago, Dilly Dilly said:

I understand their anger and wish no one went over there to ruin the best season they have ever had. That said, their retorts being so full of venom and hate for the Husker program, the State of Nebraska, and now Scott Frost, have no basis in what they are all actually arguing over. My favorite is the rationalization that Huskers attendence is so great and UCF attendence is so poor because there is nothing to do in Nebraska and way too much to do in Orlando....says the guy who spends time on a modless board dedicated to a G5 team. 

I'll be rooting for UCF just for the awkward podium time when Frost accepts the Championship trophy. 

13 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

ull of venom and hate for the Husker program, the State of Nebraska, and now Scott Frost, have no basis in what they are all actually arguing over

Have you seen the crap Nebraska "fans" have been spewing all over their boards?  It's absolutely pathetic and embarrassing.

17 minutes ago, gorp512 said:

says the guy who spends time on a modless board dedicated to a G5 team. 

Are you trolling them?  Your posts make it sound like you are.

1 hour ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

I will be watching the UCF game at work, with Anticipation.  I wonder if anything will be announced before the Bowl Game?  In all honesty, if UCF wins today, there isn't any reason they shouldn't be in the top 4.  Wisconsin wins, yes, they go for sure. The way it should be is 1 SEC, 1 Big XII, 1 Big 10 and UCF.    I don't know about anyone else, but if Alabama goes in, over a undefeated UCF, I will be royally pissed.  Alabama could have 2 losses but ESPN and the other sports writers go fap tastic over Alabama and the SEC.   

Expect to be royally pissed because UCF isn't getting in regardless of what happens 

• Plus1 1

9 minutes ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

Have you seen the crap Nebraska "fans" have been spewing all over their boards?  It's absolutely pathetic and embarrassing.

Are you trolling them?  Your posts make it sound like you are.

Not at all. I'm on the record here as saying how much I wish people never went over there. The Husker fans there aren't better themselves. Doesn't make the UCF fans any more tolerable. Granted, they also were giving it to Florida and Tennessee fans who made their way to the board. So they are equal opportunity defenders.