Hello Scott Frost

knapplc

2 minutes ago, AZPharmDoc said:

It’s not going to be as easy as everybody thinks...recruiting will be crucial and geographically Lincolin is still in the middle of nowhere.  Hopefully HCSF can instill the fire that was present in the early nineties, and bring high quality football to NU.m

Nobody thinks it will be easy.  We have hope Frost will be more successful than previous coaches. 

With a coach like Scott Frost. You don't have to worry about location. It's been widely covered from multiple directions and outlets on how much Frost LOVES his players and his players love him. 

Recruits will eat that up. Combine it with a Power5 program that's focused on football greatness. You'll pull in recruits. 

• Plus1 3

I know it is not a popular thought having him coach Central Florida in the bowl game but if he and his staff are able to do both tasks, all the power to them.  

I'm just beyond grateful he is the next head coach of the University of Nebraska.  Frankly I haven't been this excited about a coaching hire since Solich was announced he was going to take over for coach Osborne (I liked the continuity aspect).  This is a home-run hire and he just happens to be one of our own.... makes it extra special.