Hello Scott Frost

knapplc

As I have stated numerous times, there are ways for NU to have Frost work in Lincoln the first 2/3 of December, and UCF allow Frost to coach in the bowl game on Jan 1. That is going to happen, and it won’t be much of a negative for NU. NU can show recruits who will sign in February the type of offense and coach Frost is during the bowl game. 

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I agree!  #MeToo

Honestly, this is the best thing Riley has done.

#ThanksMike

Are you really mocking the MeToo hashtag??

On Topic: Stoked that Frost is coming back. I was 5 years old and can still remember the excitement in the house when we won the game and then my brother being born the next day! Hope guys like POB and Gebbia stick around and see what HCSF can do with them.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Army_Allen said:

Are you really mocking the MeToo hashtag??

On Topic: Stoked that Frost is coming back. I was 5 years old and can still remember the excitement in the house when we won the game and then my brother being born the next day! Hope guys like POB and Gebbia stick around and see what HCSF can do with them.

No idea.

21 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

As I have stated numerous times, there are ways for NU to have Frost work in Lincoln the first 2/3 of December, and UCF allow Frost to coach in the bowl game on Jan 1. That is going to happen, and it won’t be much of a negative for NU. NU can show recruits who will sign in February the type of offense and coach Frost is during the bowl game. 

What thread was that where you laid out a timeline of how this could work which everyone said was crazy?  It was probably accurate.

14 minutes ago, Mudhen said:

If anyone is worried about Frost coaching UCF in a bowl, instead of being at Nebraska, than what better positive recruitment tool than to see potential recruits see him coach in a bowl game?

If recruits wonder who this coach Frost is we can tell them to tune in on Jan 1 instead of telling them to google it.

• Plus1 2
39 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I am glad this is happening. I was incorrect on the timing but I just couldn't understand why it couldn't happen. I'm glad Scott is going to have the opportunity for complete closure by coaching one last time with this team that he cares for so much.  THEN...it's back home to Nebraska!  GBR!:bigredn:!

This isn't just a hiring, it's a healing, and a rebirth of sorts -- one that this program and this state desperately needed. It's a time for celebration, and unification. I have neighbors that I rarely have spoken to over the past few years, to to my criticism of Pelini and Riley... today, we all celebrated together. It only gets better from here. 

• Plus1 2