Hello Scott Frost

knapplc

49 minutes ago, Army_Allen said:

Are you really mocking the MeToo hashtag??

On Topic: Stoked that Frost is coming back. I was 5 years old and can still remember the excitement in the house when we won the game and then my brother being born the next day! Hope guys like POB and Gebbia stick around and see what HCSF can do with them.

I have very little faith that either of those two are who we need to run a high powered offense capable of winning the B1G. Here is to hoping Frost is able to get some speed at the QB position.

Yeaaaaa!

A tip of the hat also to Riley, and Bray, and all the guys who couldn't have been more classy and professional through a tough exit. They told these guys that Nebraska was still a special place, to believe, and that Nebraska would bring in someone great for them. This has been a wonderful handoff and the transition should be smooth this time around.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Mudhen said:

If anyone is worried about Frost coaching UCF in a bowl, instead of being at Nebraska, than what better positive recruitment tool than to see potential recruits see him coach in a bowl game?

100% true...this would be awesome exposure to go against a P5 program like Notre Dame or USC or whoever is selected.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, knapplc said:

This is about as close to a smoking gun as you're going to get that this wasn't an overnight decision.  They were talking to Frost's people the second they made the decision to fire Eichorst.

I mean... OK, but there's a lot of work to be done at Nebraska RIGHT NOW.  Why waste a recruiting class to coach a meaningless bowl game? 

Guessing back in the day SF as a kid or during his days with TO learned that doing the right thing and putting 100% in for the team was important.  SF can handle both sides - he will focus on NU until the dead period and then focus on UCF if that is in the cards until the bowl game.

7 hours ago, zoogs said:

Yeaaaaa!

A tip of the hat also to Riley, and Bray, and all the guys who couldn't have been more classy and professional through a tough exit. They told these guys that Nebraska was still a special place, to believe, and that Nebraska would bring in someone great for them. This has been a wonderful handoff and the transition should be smooth this time around.

Its amazing how easy it looks with a competent AD.