Scott Frost Celebration Thread

Mavric

4 hours ago, HuskerPowerVA said:

Ok, now this is a serious issue.  Will Adidas immediately start making those low profile ball caps Scott prefers to wear?   I hate the way I look in all those higher front profile versions.

This, sir, is an excellent question! (...bend the damned bill overnight and you're good to go!)

• Plus1 1

Born in 84 here. My first memories of really learning about and being interested in football are the 90’s championship years. Would always have a friend over and get a Bigfoot pizza and watch the games with Dad.  Some of my best childhood memories are Husker football with Dad.  

Scott Frost is the first celebrity I ever met. We were eating dinner at Amigos in York when he came in. I was so nervous and didn’t want to be inconsiderate but he was so nice and was happy to take a moment out of his evening to say hello to us kids.

This is the first time in my adult life I feel like I can relax and trust that the program is in the hands of someone who knows how much this program means to all of us. If it takes 7-8 years for the rebuild, so be it. We hit rock bottom this year. I’ve worn a Husker hat almost every day for the last 10 years. This year I hung it up after the NIU game because I was ashamed to wear it.  Give him a lifetime contract for all I care. I want someone at the head of this program that has lived the history and tradition of this university and will continue to strive for Honor. Excellence. Integrity.  GBR!

• Plus1 4