QB Adrian Martinez [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

37 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I find it interesting that Gebbia was his host.  That tells me the staff is confident in Gebbia's positive attitude towards the coaching change.

I saw an FCA video of Frost at Oregon. All the QB’s behind Mariota were very supportive and helped each other be the best QB they could be. I think that’s what Frost brings and if you can’t stand being 2nd and aren’t all in as a team Frost isn’t a fan. He knows W’s come from the whole team not just 1st stringers. Everyone is important 

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Huskers44 said:

I saw an FCA video of Frost at Oregon. All the QB’s behind Mariota were very supportive and helped each other be the best QB they could be. I think that’s what Frost brings and if you can’t stand being 2nd and aren’t all in as a team Frost isn’t a fan. He knows W’s come from the whole team not just 1st stringers. Everyone is important 

Gibbia has a strong arm, quick release and can run.  He had 10 running TDs his Sr. year.  Do not count him out.

• Plus1 2

15 minutes ago, Huskers44 said:

Yeah...I wouldn't consider Gebbia the second string just yet.

• Plus1 1

Helton to Martinez:  "Now, see here, watch this...Notice the QB takes 20 seconds in the huddle and gets to the line, watch him, keep watching, watch this three step drop and the perfect timing of the throw, that throw covered almost 30 yards...across the field for a 3 yard gain on that out-route.  You can do that too, you can be that guy, pro scouts droll when they see that 30 yard throw completed for a 3 yard gain on that out-route"

Martinez to Helton:  "Why the heck is that play even in your playbook...also...what the hell is a huddle?"

• Plus1 4
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Adrian Martinez [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric pinned this topic