LB Javontae Jean-Baptiste [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

102 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Jean-Baptiste commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 01:30 PM

13 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

If he is such a prima donna he is upset over Crystal Balls I think its safe to say that is not the culture Frost wants to build here. Not saying he is- but if that has anything to do with it. See Ya.

Not a knock on you but we need to stop with this "If you dont want us or if you have questions about coming here THEN WE DONT WANT YOU"

He is an 18 year old kid. Who knows what his tweet was about.. Probably about a girl or something stupid.

Again, not a knock on you because you arent the only one who does this. I made a comment about the RB Washington where i claimed I would prefer Henry because he wanted to play here. I think it is natural to want people to love this university like we do but forget that this decision is big time and they are allowed to be 18 year olds about it.

• Plus1 7

37 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

If he is such a prima donna he is upset over Crystal Balls I think its safe to say that is not the culture Frost wants to build here. Not saying he is- but if that has anything to do with it. See Ya.

We should call Frost and tell him that we don't think this recruit is gonna jive with the culture he's promoting.  Should see his offer pulled in short order.

Sorry if my post was taken as his serious thoughts, that isn’t the case. Was more piggy backing off of previous posts by others.

Who knows what’s is going on right now, we aren’t in a bad spot though. Remember, the reason JJB is into us is because Frost has been recruiting him forever, that hasn’t changed.

5 hours ago, yort2000 said:

Maybe.  Or, maybe he is waiting to see if tOSU misses out on their few remaining higher targets and a spot opens up for him there. 

It’s been reported that OSU wants him and had spot for him, but JJB decided he wasn’t interested. Hopefully these reports were right. Would be a big addition. 

26 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Not a knock on you but we need to stop with this "If you dont want us or if you have questions about coming here THEN WE DONT WANT YOU"

He is an 18 year old kid. Who knows what his tweet was about.. Probably about a girl or something stupid.

Again, not a knock on you because you arent the only one who does this. I made a comment about the RB Washington where i claimed I would prefer Henry because he wanted to play here. I think it is natural to want people to love this university like we do but forget that this decision is big time and they are allowed to be 18 year olds about it.

My comment has nothing to do with whether he wants to be here or not. What I meant was if the insinuation are true about him talking to other schools because he didnt like the CB's favoring nebraska that is ridiculous. If you want to go to Nebraska then go to Nebraska. If you would look at other schools because your upset Steve Wiltfong put a CB in for Nebraska and you think the surprise is ruined. We dont need that kind of drama at Nebraska. That is a red flag for a toxic locker room guy.

• Plus1 2

Not saying this directly about JBB, but just in general for following recruiting all these years. Once the season is over and a recruit has had an OV with us and doesn't commit within 2 weeks I begin to worry. I still think we are the front-runner but time is always the worst enemy in these situations 

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

My comment has nothing to do with whether he wants to be here or not. What I meant was if the insinuation are true about him talking to other schools because he didnt like the CB's favoring nebraska that is ridiculous. If you want to go to Nebraska then go to Nebraska. If you would look at other schools because your upset Steve Wiltfong put a CB in for Nebraska and you think the surprise is ruined. We dont need that kind of drama at Nebraska. That is a red flag for a toxic locker room guy.

Except the comment you were discussing was made up by another poster.

You are reading way to far in to a pretty generic tweet. I dont think he would actually not come to Nebraska because a few CB's went that way. 

• Plus1 2
Just now, Minnesota_husker said:

Except the comment you were discussing was made up by another poster.

You are reading way to far in to a pretty generic tweet. I dont think he would actually not come to Nebraska because a few CB's went that way. 

Exactly. I was making a comment in response to the comment "possibly made up" by another poster. I did not personally read the tweet- I was making a comment in response to some other random message board guy. The intention being- if that is true that would be insane and we would not want a kid like that. I think my original comment was "if that has anything to do with it" Meaning it may not be true but if so no thanks.

Sounds like mis-understanding between the 2 of us 

• Mavric changed the title to LB Javontae Jean-Baptiste [Ohio State - Signed LOI]