LB Javontae Jean-Baptiste [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

102 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Jean-Baptiste commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 01:30 PM

1 minute ago, BIG ERN said:

A&M has a good history of pass rushers and I wouldn't trust Jimbo Fi$her. Hope we can hang on 

He doesnt have a relationship with the coaches but he also didnt fall in love with Nebraska... Hopefully after visiting with AM he realizes what is truly important to him and that allows him  to make a decision.

I still think he ends up here.

Just now, Minnesota_husker said:

He doesnt have a relationship with the coaches but he also didnt fall in love with Nebraska... Hopefully after visiting with AM he realizes what is truly important to him and that allows him  to make a decision.

I still think he ends up here.

We are for sure still in the lead, but I pointed out in a different thread that this late in the recruiting cycle the stats show if you don't commit within 2 weeks of your OV, there is a major drop off of kids that choose your school. He could visit there and like it, but ultimately doesn't want to make a late rash decision. Hopefully that is what happens 

• Mavric changed the title to LB Javontae Jean-Baptiste [Ohio State - Signed LOI]