LB Javontae Jean-Baptiste [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

102 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Jean-Baptiste commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2018 at 01:30 PM

Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

Care to paraphrase?

38 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

if you dig hard enough, you can find gold:

Andrew Ellis STAFF 27 MINUTES AGO 

Changed my JJB crystal ball yesterday. Confirmed today that he won’t be in the Ohio State class.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-recruiting/2018/01/90400/2018-class-could-be-as-great-as-the-2017-class-part-xxvii-the-home-stretch-thread-20#comments

• Plus1 2

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2018/01/90565/the-hurry-up-kerry-coombs-impact-tennessee-titans-greg-studrawa-larry-johnson-visit-rasheed-walker-chris-olave-announcement

Lind's quote from the article:

Nebraska head coach Scott Frost is scheduled to conduct his in-home visit with Jean-Baptiste on Thursday, while Meyer, Schiano and Johnson have not yet set anything up. It's truly been quite the change in direction from where the staff was just a few weeks ago, when most thought a late offer from Ohio State would be a game-changer in his recruitment.

That said, I think Frost pushes for a pledge on Thursday or shortly thereafter. And his relationship with Jean-Baptiste, which goes back to his days at UCF, ultimately wins out.

• Plus1 1

59 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Making excuses why they can't out recruit frost. 

Frankly, I don't get that at all.  OSU has put together perhaps their best class ever.  This recruit ranks around the 13th-15th best player in their class.  He is actually close to the bottom third.

We are gonna win because of a previous solidified relationship. 

I'm gonna just be grateful that OSU got in a bit late.  They still almost got him. 

Edited by BigRedN
  • Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BigRedN said:

Frankly, I don't get that at all.  OSU has put together perhaps theirsbest class ever.  This recruit ranks around the 13th-15th best player in their class.  He is actually close to the bottom third.

We are gonna win because of a previous solidified relationship. 

I'm gonna just be grateful that OSU got in a bit late.  They still almost got him. 

It's called a joke. Relax. Have a little fun now and again.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to LB Javontae Jean-Baptiste [Ohio State - Signed LOI]