Any one heard if Strength coach fired yet?

..I’ve been looking to see if Phillip has been told to pound sand yet...anyone heard...? His 45% body fat linemen is a stand-alone metric itself, on top of the obvious evidence the whole country already saw..no core push power whatsoever...and Our D line get shoved to side like a HS JV squad...I heard all the hype about stoltenburg in offseason how “strong” he got...BS..he gets moved aside like a tree that looks the part but has NO trunk whatsoever..

39 minutes ago, Depressed Husker said:

..I’ve been looking to see if Phillip has been told to pound sand yet...anyone heard...? His 45% body fat linemen is a stand-alone metric itself, on top of the obvious evidence the whole country already saw..no core push power whatsoever...and Our D line get shoved to side like a HS JV squad...I heard all the hype about stoltenburg in offseason how “strong” he got...BS..he gets moved aside like a tree that looks the part but has NO trunk whatsoever..

I'm certainly no doctor, but I think our lineman being 45% body fat isn't exactly correct and may be off by a few percentage points.  Anatomically speaking, is 45% body fat even possible?

Edited by Making Chimichangas

I trained at xplosive edge in Omaha when Zach and his brother gibbe ran the place and it was awesome. Great environment and they knew their stuff, down to a science like that article said. All my athletic measurable jumped off the charts in about 3-4 months. I shed about .3 off my 40, gained I believe around 4 inches in my vert and learned how to recover right. 

Also, When I was there Jamie Belt who is on the SC team at NU right now was there, so I foresee him being a hold over from the previous staff. 

I hope Zach Duval gets brought in, this is his dream job too and he deserves it.

Edited by HerbieHancock
  • Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

I'm certainly no doctor, but I think our lineman being 45% body fat isn't exactly correct and may be off by a few percentage points.  Anatomically speaking, is 45% body fat even possible?

It's possible, but they're not that bad