Other QB prospects?

im hoping a good year will change a lot of players minds because i am very worried for the 2008 year..right now beck will be running the show and he hasnt proven anything and a guy behind him would be hopefully atleast a highly touted freshman QB

well its a good thing our staff is beefing up the running game, not only for good balance, but in case we have a QB that isnt the best. that way if/when HB takes over, there wont be as much pressure on him to throw 45+ times a game.

I think Gray is the number-one target now. I'm praying we get him. I'd also love to recruit Washington as a QB, although it sounds like he doesn't care too much about where he plays. Sorry, but a 6'3", 210 lb. kid who is recruited by Ohio State as an athlete is a dude I want to see in our offensive backfield. I have no idea how raw or advanced he is as a QB, but damn...

Gray and Washington!

im hoping a good year will change a lot of players minds because i am very worried for the 2008 year..right now beck will be running the show and he hasnt proven anything and a guy behind him would be hopefully atleast a highly touted freshman QB

well its a good thing our staff is beefing up the running game, not only for good balance, but in case we have a QB that isnt the best. that way if/when HB takes over, there wont be as much pressure on him to throw 45+ times a game.

Then teams will throw 8 men in the box at us again. Were trying to get away

from that. Just my thought. :thumbs

It would be against NCAA rules for me to go plant a NU flag in his front yard right??

HE only lives about 3 miles from my house. Who'd a thunk it. I think any HS kid will thrive in the NU weight room and if he has the skills down should bulk up pretty well. Excluding Beau the beanpole. :)

That's one of the things about Chasen Stangal. If he was 6'2" - 200pounds...he would already have the offer. But he's not.Has some nice skills though. His ball is a little soft, but has good technique, very good three step drop, and seems to know where to go with the ball. :restore2

With Patrick Witt, I get the feeling that good things come to those who wait. Everybody just needs to turn their frustration and anxiety with the QB recruiting and turn it into something postive because you better believe that we are still RESTORING THE ORDER and faster than you may think!