Predict 2018 Recruiting Ranking

2 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I added Camron, Tannor, Clark, Henry and Bell putting us at 23 commits for a score of 222.77 on 247. That puts us at 17th

You may want to compare any projections to the 2017 team rankings instead of the current ones.  Other teams are constantly improving their classes, too.  It's like chasing a moving target.

• Plus1 1

With our current rating at about 208 points per 247 and adding maybe 5 more guys tops I see us potentially being a top 22-26th ranked class. I plugged In  Bell, McDonald, Jones, Tago and Washington which would put us at 222.11. This is a guess and maybe a bit optimistic...... I also heard that there will be another recruiting evaluation here shortly which could upgrade our current commits and increase our point value per 247. 

Regardless, it looks like a great first class put together by Frost. As most of us feel, the coaching upgrade will be the biggest factor moving forward in terms of developing our players and getting more wins and fewer embarrassments. My hope is we become Wisconsin 2.0 within the nest 3 years and start dominating the west. 

20 hours ago, Norhusker said:

With our current rating at about 208 points per 247 and adding maybe 5 more guys tops I see us potentially being a top 22-26th ranked class. I plugged In  Bell, McDonald, Jones, Tago and Washington which would put us at 222.11. This is a guess and maybe a bit optimistic...... I also heard that there will be another recruiting evaluation here shortly which could upgrade our current commits and increase our point value per 247. 

Regardless, it looks like a great first class put together by Frost. As most of us feel, the coaching upgrade will be the biggest factor moving forward in terms of developing our players and getting more wins and fewer embarrassments. My hope is we become Wisconsin 2.0 within the nest 3 years and start dominating the west. 

I'm going to be a little nit picky here and say that Wisconsin became Nebraska 2.0, and I want to be NEBRASKA 3.0.

• Plus1 2