Big Ten Bowl Games

Excel

B1G Bowl Season  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Treand3 said:

Think their defense will take a bit of a step back next season, but their offense should be really good. Cephus, Taylor and Davis to go along with that OL and J Taylor.

Every year someone says that Wisconsin's defense is going to take a step back. It doesn't really happen. They are a good program that reloads. 

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, jaws said:

Every year someone says that Wisconsin's defense is going to take a step back. It doesn't really happen. They are a good program that reloads. 

They definitely are in good hands, but they are losing likely 11 players from their 2 deep. My comment wasn' t to say they wouldnt field a good D but I don't see a D as good as this one. Their O will be hell for teams.

Edited by Treand3

On 12/29/2017 at 8:13 PM, Mavric said:

And yet he somehow has a lot of people convinced that he’s a great coach.

He's a great coach for his context. He's by a landslide NW's best coach ever, and the best they could hope for, and (imo) he does about the best that anybody could do there. 

I never cared either way about Miami, until I moved to  Miami in fall of '84.  Yeah, It was soon after THAT game.  I started hating UM due to the fan base.

I did not like Penn State, but was so glad they beat "thug" Miami in the Fiesta Bowl, especially when I was at a bowl party to watch it.  There were two of us rooting for Penn State, the other actually went to school there.

This year, not a peep about UM from "fans" until they beat Notre Dame.  Then it was "we're the best!".   Ugh.   Fair weather fan much?

Now, despite all that, I did not mind their turnover chain.  It's swagger, but kind of limited, and belongs to someone somewhat deserving for a short while.  I'm glad Wisky won the game.

1 hour ago, jaws said:

Badgers head coach 10 wins 1st year, 11 wins year 2 and 13-1 this year.   They reload, nothing fancy just good sound fundamental power football.  They know exactly how to win in the Big Ten and on the big stage.