Just now, lance0623 said:

Going to the Peach Bowl in Husker gear would be a slap in the face to any UCF fans; don't do it.  Support Frost and UCF by cheering them on; knowing we got our guy.

No kidding. We wouldn’t want people to do that to us. We got what we wanted so let’s  be the kind of  fans Scott can be proud of. 

19 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Neat stadium. Roof will be open or closed?

That thing is HIDEOUS

Keep in mind that the Falcons didn’t even NEED this stadium, because the Georgia Dome is barely two decades old. But because this is the NFL, and because Arthur Blank is a f'ing crook, you get $1.4 billion spent on Megatron’s butthole:

1362233056956368231.gif

https://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-atlanta-falcons-1720824337

Edited by GSG
  • Plus1 3
6 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Watchable  is very low ..... Outback Bowl.  Somewhat surprisingly for me especially holiday (January 1st).  Michigan vs. USC.

Cheer for UCF.  I just wouldn't do it in Husker gear.  Many of their fans, per their board, are not fans of us right now.  May negative comments about Frost and Co leaving and recruiting "their" players.  Some even saying the D was so bad the past 2 games as Chinander knew he was leaving and "not coaching".......

Have a buddy who is UCF alum, said he was pi$$ed at first and then calmed down.  I tried to explain what NU football is to Nebraska and Nebraskan's...Told him unless you've lived there or are a fan, it's hard to explain and more difficult to understand....

Initially I was all for Frost coaching in the bowl game, thought it would be great publicity for Nebraska as the entire game would be spent talking about Frost going to Nebraska. However, I could see Frost changing his mind near the end of the week when he speaks with UCF AD and not taking the opportunity to coach in the game. If he does, I could see him doing so more in a role where he is on the sidelines and not really coaching, but just there to cheer and root for the guys and give his input to whoever is the acting head coach.

Frost is working hard recruiting and getting settled in as the Nebraska head coach, I get that after Dec 20 he sort of has a break. But he probably wont have more then a week or so to prepare with the UCF team for their big bowl game vs Auburn. This is why I think he would be more on the sidelines as a motivator than a coach.