I have not read the whole thread but heard one of the UCF players made a statement that did not go over to well.   Something about not being concerned about SEC speed, Auburn was about to learn about UCF speed.  Not a good thing to say unless you can back it up.  Auburn is a top team.  Really interested how this game goes down.  Will Auburn be ready to play or just show up.  WE know UCF is going there to win the game.  I think it really is the main bowl I want to watch. 

Headed to Rose Bowl, tough to pick a team.  Oklahoma fan, but have always liked Georgia since I lived in South Carolina for a few years.

Nailed Finebaum, but I still love listening to him and his heard of idiots.  Normally just laughing the whole show.

1 hour ago, skersfan said:

I have not read the whole thread but heard one of the UCF players made a statement that did not go over to well.   Something about not being concerned about SEC speed, Auburn was about to learn about UCF speed.  Not a good thing to say unless you can back it up.  Auburn is a top team.  Really interested how this game goes down.  Will Auburn be ready to play or just show up.  WE know UCF is going there to win the game.  I think it really is the main bowl I want to watch. 

Headed to Rose Bowl, tough to pick a team.  Oklahoma fan, but have always liked Georgia since I lived in South Carolina for a few years.

Nailed Finebaum, but I still love listening to him and his heard of idiots.  Normally just laughing the whole show.

So you're a skersfan, Oklahoma fan and you like Georgia too? Interesting.

• Plus1 1