Oregon sucks who can we steal

Just trying to stay with the theme of teams that lose coaches but it sounds like Taggart is heading to Florida State (just heard it and I live in Oregon and it was on a local Eugene Station so I apologize if I'm wrong on this)., so I wonder if this opens any doors for Frost and the team.

Edited by mnhusker
Misspelled Name
  • Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

Most of those recruits probably go to Florida State with Taggart, especially since many of those recruits are from Florida and the South.

He'll probably get some but I could see some having the Eriq Gilyard mindset:

Since the beginning of the recruiting cycle, Oregon pledges have added one another to a class-wide group chat, where they discuss everything from normal high school activities to their futures at Oregon to upon whom the class should be focusing their peer recruiting effort.

According to several Oregon commitments, that group chat has turned into a discussion of frustration about the lack of information concerning coach Willie Taggart's decision to remain at Oregon or accept the head coaching job at Florida State.

Several recruits have indicated they are leaning toward decommitting from Oregon regardless of Taggart's eventual decision, based on the way the situation has been handled.

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2017/12/oregon_ducks_recruiting_class_5.html