HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Watt Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Louisville
    • Cincinnati
    • Kentucky

This poll is closed to new votes

Odd in an interview about his commitment he said the coaches told him it was likely they would take 1 more wr.  He committed to the coaches at 900 during his in home visit and made it public at midnight, which is his bday.  Said he didn't need to see Nebraska bc he loved the staff and how they treat their players.  Very familiar with them and will visit next weekend with mom

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Odd in an interview about his commitment he said the coaches told him it was likely they would take 1 more wr.  He committed to the coaches at 900 during his in home visit and made it public at midnight, which is his bday.  Said he didn't need to see Nebraska bc he loved the staff and how they treat their players.  Very familiar with them and will visit next weekend with mom

I am trying to figure out who the other WR we would be taking this class.. Nikko Hall? I think he's more of a DB prospect for us but I could be wrong.

Other than that Porter seems locked into A&M, UCLA or ASU. Olave appears to be a heavy UCLA lean. Maybe Andre Hunt? I don't know much about Hunt but I'd rather save the scholly for next year if that's the case.

9 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

I am trying to figure out who the other WR we would be taking this class.. Nikko Hall? I think he's more of a DB prospect for us but I could be wrong.

Other than that Porter seems locked into A&M, UCLA or ASU. Olave appears to be a heavy UCLA lean. Maybe Andre Hunt? I don't know much about Hunt but I'd rather save the scholly for next year if that's the case.

If we take another it will be John Jackson or Andre Hunt. I don't know if it is likely though.

56 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Sure he didn't mean we had 1 more spot available and Watts took it? 

9 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Sure he didn't mean we had 1 more spot available and Watts took it? 

The husker online article is confusing. Watt said the staff told him they would be taking one more WR and then be done. They don’t specify whether that was before he committed or after. I think watt will be the last WR in this class though. 

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO WR Dominick Watt
  • Mavric unpinned this topic