JUCO WR Dominick Watt

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will be here for fall camp  

Turn down for Watt

I take it you haven't found that Xanax yet. 

Very exciting. Welcome aboard Dominick!  

We are in on so many good guys still and I wonder if they realize the number of open spots is dwindling.  I like the early signing period as it locks in the count and allows greater focus to fill the remaining spots. With Frost at the helm this should play in our favor.

8 hours ago, Mavric said:

Hoping - especially for his sake - that this is just an oddity.

But the coaches had a bunch of Twitter reaction to Jones commit.  I haven't seen anything here (yet).

Seems like a lot of reactions came in early this morning. I wonder if guys were sleeping or off the twitter machine when he committed.

• Plus1 2
8 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Seems like a lot of reactions came in early this morning. I wonder if guys were sleeping or off the twitter machine when he committed.

They posted their reactions early this morning.  I posted a couple of them a few posts up.  It is an odd to commit that late though.  Oh well. Happy Birthday kid and Welcome N!!

Edited by swmohusker
17 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

They posted their reactions early this morning.  I posted a couple of them a few posts up.  It is an odd to commit that late though.  Oh well. Happy Birthday kid and Welcome N!!

I wonder if his birthday is today so he had to wait until midnight (eastern) to post it.

Either way, glad it's all good now.

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO WR Dominick Watt
  • Mavric unpinned this topic