Jump to content

JUCO WR Dominick Watt


HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will be here for fall camp  

Turn down for Watt

I take it you haven't found that Xanax yet. 

Odd in an interview about his commitment he said the coaches told him it was likely they would take 1 more wr.  He committed to the coaches at 900 during his in home visit and made it public at midnight, which is his bday.  Said he didn't need to see Nebraska bc he loved the staff and how they treat their players.  Very familiar with them and will visit next weekend with mom

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Odd in an interview about his commitment he said the coaches told him it was likely they would take 1 more wr.  He committed to the coaches at 900 during his in home visit and made it public at midnight, which is his bday.  Said he didn't need to see Nebraska bc he loved the staff and how they treat their players.  Very familiar with them and will visit next weekend with mom

 

I am trying to figure out who the other WR we would be taking this class.. Nikko Hall? I think he's more of a DB prospect for us but I could be wrong.

 

Other than that Porter seems locked into A&M, UCLA or ASU. Olave appears to be a heavy UCLA lean. Maybe Andre Hunt? I don't know much about Hunt but I'd rather save the scholly for next year if that's the case.

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Throw Dem Bones said:

 

I am trying to figure out who the other WR we would be taking this class.. Nikko Hall? I think he's more of a DB prospect for us but I could be wrong.

 

Other than that Porter seems locked into A&M, UCLA or ASU. Olave appears to be a heavy UCLA lean. Maybe Andre Hunt? I don't know much about Hunt but I'd rather save the scholly for next year if that's the case.

 

If we take another it will be John Jackson or Andre Hunt. I don't know if it is likely though.

Link to post

56 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Odd in an interview about his commitment he said the coaches told him it was likely they would take 1 more wr.  He committed to the coaches at 900 during his in home visit and made it public at midnight, which is his bday.  Said he didn't need to see Nebraska bc he loved the staff and how they treat their players.  Very familiar with them and will visit next weekend with mom

Sure he didn't mean we had 1 more spot available and Watts took it? 

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Sure he didn't mean we had 1 more spot available and Watts took it? 

The husker online article is confusing. Watt said the staff told him they would be taking one more WR and then be done. They don’t specify whether that was before he committed or after. I think watt will be the last WR in this class though. 

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

  • Mavric changed the title to JUCO WR Dominick Watt
  • Mavric unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...