S Cam'ron Jones [Nebraska- Signed LOI]

Mavric

To Which School Will Jones Commit?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Jones Commit?

• Nebraska
    • Oklahoma
    • Baylor
    • Mississippi
    • Mississippi
    • Indiana
    • Mississippi State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/28/2018 at 12:30 AM

I used to tell players all the time, that they need to watch and pay attention to college football. I can't tell you how many kids did not know some of the most basic information about a program (W/L, Head coaches name, mascot, location, etc). We had a top level juco recruit who was getting looked at by Penn St in 2013. He told our HC, "man I could win a National Championship if I go there". Our HC turned around, walked into his office, and locked the door. I had to explain to this recruit that Penn St is amidst the worst cover up scandal in recent memory, and cannot actually play for one. 

I want to tie this in with some of these recruits who are considering Baylor, Ole Miss, Tenn. To consider two of these teams is absurd. Tennessee had the most pathetic offseason we have seen in a while. These kids need to pay attention. 

• Plus1 2
25 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

I used to tell players all the time, that they need to watch and pay attention to college football. I can't tell you how many kids did not know some of the most basic information about a program (W/L, Head coaches name, mascot, location, etc). We had a top level juco recruit who was getting looked at by Penn St in 2013. He told our HC, "man I could win a National Championship if I go there". Our HC turned around, walked into his office, and locked the door. I had to explain to this recruit that Penn St is amidst the worst cover up scandal in recent memory, and cannot actually play for one. 

I want to tie this in with some of these recruits who are considering Baylor, Ole Miss, Tenn. To consider two of these teams is absurd. Tennessee had the most pathetic offseason we have seen in a while. These kids need to pay attention. 

Very well stated. Schools facing sanctions or currently penalized can generally sell playing time and hype up a new brand. I figured Penn St. would still be struggling to gain traction, but that's not the case. It's hard to know everything that is going on behind the scenes in recruiting.

2 hours ago, Vince R. said:

I always pay attention to that stuff. Which is why I didn’t attend tennessee! I ain’t doing work for f'ing free!

Edited by ScottyIce
  • Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to S Cam'ron Jones [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic