Mavric

S Cam'ron Jones [Nebraska- Signed LOI]

To Which School Will Jones Commit?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why anyone would want to go play football at Baylor right now is beyond me. Hopefully we get some good news tomorrow night!:bonez

1 minute ago, Football Guy Bob said:

Down to Baylor, Nebraska, and Ole Miss.

CB is all NU save for one Oklahoma pick left over from almost a year ago from an OU guy.

12 minutes ago, Ziebol the Red said:

He’s enjoying his moment for sure.

No reason not to. Very few times where the spot light shines this brightly

I used to tell players all the time, that they need to watch and pay attention to college football. I can't tell you how many kids did not know some of the most basic information about a program (W/L, Head coaches name, mascot, location, etc). We had a top level juco recruit who was getting looked at by Penn St in 2013. He told our HC, "man I could win a National Championship if I go there". Our HC turned around, walked into his office, and locked the door. I had to explain to this recruit that Penn St is amidst the worst cover up scandal in recent memory, and cannot actually play for one. 

I want to tie this in with some of these recruits who are considering Baylor, Ole Miss, Tenn. To consider two of these teams is absurd. Tennessee had the most pathetic offseason we have seen in a while. These kids need to pay attention. 

• Plus1 2

16 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

I want to tie this in with some of these recruits who are considering Baylor, Ole Miss, Tenn. To consider two of these teams is absurd. These kids need to pay attention. 

Kids know how to pay attten....wait, I just got 2 new followers!!!!!

giphy-1.gif.bbd737fe97a0cc436a3a635150865144.gif

25 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

I used to tell players all the time, that they need to watch and pay attention to college football. I can't tell you how many kids did not know some of the most basic information about a program (W/L, Head coaches name, mascot, location, etc). We had a top level juco recruit who was getting looked at by Penn St in 2013. He told our HC, "man I could win a National Championship if I go there". Our HC turned around, walked into his office, and locked the door. I had to explain to this recruit that Penn St is amidst the worst cover up scandal in recent memory, and cannot actually play for one. 

I want to tie this in with some of these recruits who are considering Baylor, Ole Miss, Tenn. To consider two of these teams is absurd. Tennessee had the most pathetic offseason we have seen in a while. These kids need to pay attention. 

Very well stated. Schools facing sanctions or currently penalized can generally sell playing time and hype up a new brand. I figured Penn St. would still be struggling to gain traction, but that's not the case. It's hard to know everything that is going on behind the scenes in recruiting.

2 hours ago, Vince R. said:

I always pay attention to that stuff. Which is why I didn’t attend tennessee! I ain’t doing work for f'ing free!

Edited by ScottyIce
  • Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

Held was in-home last night

Was there a finger point involved?

• Plus1 3

That's it.  Every time I see held point I'm going to now i,aging him also saying "Elliot".  Great news on those finger points.   

44 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

There was a finger point

IMG_20180127_162634.jpg

But Jones is pointing too...and not really at Held. Might be nothing, but count me worried. 

F5BCC744-36BB-43F0-B3A7-FB3FB0FB15D5.jpeg

I watched the Nebraska Furniture Mart commercial three times and gave up

• Plus1 5

Just now, Redux said:

I watched the Nebraska Furniture Mart commercial three times and gave up

I ended up buying a very nice end table after watching 

• Plus1 9

1 minute ago, RicheyIrvin said:

The twitter feed supposed to be basketball highlights?

ya its their local sports news... 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, RicheyIrvin said:

The twitter feed supposed to be basketball highlights?

He's committing during a news telecast. 

• Plus1 1

Chadhusker didn’t see ANYthing.   Double negatives are just horrible grammar.  You also posted it twice lol.  

Welcome aboard, great snag.  

• Plus1 1

Well gentlemen I may just enjoy an adult beverage or 10 tonight to celebrate this and beating Iowa.

• Plus1 1