Mike Riley, Ore State Assistant HC .... or not

TGHusker

On 12/11/2017 at 7:56 AM, The Dude said:

I think both Bo and Mike are competitive guys who would both take better jobs if they could get them.

Agree all day long,  the both are in the place they need to be.  Bo can't handle the big time in terms of stress or building a championship team, Mike is just Avg. Mike.  

• Plus1 1

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I’m still shocked someone hired Cav. After his craziness, who will roll the dice on Diaco? Given some of the nutjob things he said, I’ve been wondering if he was Manti Te’o’s girlfriend all along.

What's even more interesting is how genuinely excited Syracuse fans were to get Cav. Many believe him to be a significant upgrade and a pretty good hire.

Their previous OL coach must have been hot garbage.

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

What's even more interesting is how genuinely excited Syracuse fans were to get Cav. Many believe him to be a significant upgrade and a pretty good hire.

Their previous OL coach must have been hot garbage.

I’d hire Yoko Ono to fix my offensive line before entrusting it to Cav. Does anyone have Diaco’s cell number? My driveway isn’t going to shovel itself.

• Plus1 4
  • 1 month later...
  • Mavric changed the title to Mike Riley, Ore State Assistant HC .... or not