What is your favorite Husker play of all-time?

8 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

It's the "Flea Kicker" for me. I lived in Missouri at the time, and the aftermath was awesome.

Yeah, ditto.  

I've lived in Denver for 15 years, but as a Missouri native I was at every game in Columbia from the 90s through 2009.

That 2009 monsoon game was fun.

1 minute ago, TheSker said:

Yeah, ditto.  

I've lived in Denver for 15 years, but as a Missouri native I was at every game in Columbia from the 90s through 2009.

That 2009 monsoon game was fun.

My dad and I were suppose to go to that game in 09. He backed out because of the rain expected, so I stayed home too. Looked like a good decision for three quarters.:lol:

2 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

My dad and I were suppose to go to that game in 09. He backed out because of the rain expected, so I stayed home too. Looked like a good decision for three quarters.:lol:

I had a rain poncho on, which just provided a downspout to my pant legs and shoes.

I remember the stadium power going out before kickoff time.

Mostly I remember Mizzou fans leaving early and the chants of "Go Big Red" throughout the fourth quarter from the many pockets of Husker fans.

5 hours ago, irafreak said:

A great play not yet mentioned...

94 orange bowl fsu. Frazier's pass bounces off the crossing receiver and Reggie Baul is there to snag it for the td. Points were hard to come by and that lucky bounce just had me confident we would find a way to win this time. Course I wasn't prepared for phantom holds and "missed" fumble calls,at the goal line...

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44E0w6A6Yi8[/media]

Yes I watched that one today. Great play!!

3 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

When Danny Noonan sacked Jamelle Holieway in the 1986 OU/NUgame when they were ranked #3.  Holieway told a reporter the week leading up to the game that Noonan was 'just another linemen' and 'he won't even get to me'. 

I believe it was "he won't lay a finger on me"...thus Noonan touching his helmet with a finger after tackling him.