5 Unique Frost Shirts ... any ideas of your own?

These shirts were designed by us, and support the board. If you like a design, please buy one as a sign of your support for the board!

**They are all available in Black or Red // Youth, Mens, Ladies & Babies // Short, Long Sleeve & Hoodies**

If you have ideas for a concept please share, and if we sell at least 3 you will get a free shirt!

GBR!!!

Chad

https://huskergear.com

5a2c48a5b7908_frostwithyoured.jpg.8b1e0c8a97c1a6b76dfa7580d58e790c.jpg5a2c48b77ef63_gott.thumb.jpg.34488fe0e5ffef891a99ac9e66f1a264.jpggott.thumb.jpg.46a40857a175b4e2f267099ac6fc99d7.jpgkernel.thumb.jpg.af989a018f701ab6f7ae19987f5dc7f8.jpgcometh.jpg.d00294349ef859ab53245303c721c3f2.jpg5a2c48f8adb6d_froston.thumb.jpg.1f2f1b46350417911984de6900ed89ca.jpg

https://huskergear.com/

frost with you.jpg

• Plus1 1

• Mavric featured this topic

18 hours ago, n.e.husker said:

Something that includes “frost bite”

Hey, a slogan to replace UCF Fast - "FrostBitten"    "Frost Warning"  With "Husker HurryUp" under it and a Pic of Huskers lined up (viewed from the Defense side of the line)  on front and on the back side "Your've been Frostbitten"  wt a pic of the defense chasing the WR or RB - picture from behind showing the WR way ahead of the defender.

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

Hey, a slogan to replace UCF Fast - "FrostBitten"    "Frost Warning"  With "Husker HurryUp" under it and a Pic of Huskers lined up (viewed from the Defense side of the line)  on front and on the back side "Your've been Frostbitten"  wt a pic of the defense chasing the WR or RB - picture from behind showing the WR way ahead of the defender.

:thumbs

Maybe I don't understand something of the politics or sponsorship of this board, but I don't get how a commercial enterprise can solicit ideas for their "stock & trade" (particularly in exchange for a just a paltry free t-shirt).  And then have the topic PINNED. Seriously?

If anyone has a good idea for a t-shirt, there are any number of places on the internet that will make them up for you. You can sell them yourself, quite easily for very little on Etsy or Ebay or roll your own web store. The hardest part is the good idea. I don't get why anyone would give away good ideas (or even half-baked ones) to people who only intend to profit from them.

• Plus1 3
15 hours ago, cheekygeek said:

Maybe I don't understand something of the politics or sponsorship of this board, but I don't get how a commercial enterprise can solicit ideas for their "stock & trade" (particularly in exchange for a just a paltry free t-shirt).  And then have the topic PINNED. Seriously?

If anyone has a good idea for a t-shirt, there are any number of places on the internet that will make them up for you. You can sell them yourself, quite easily for very little on Etsy or Ebay or roll your own web store. The hardest part is the good idea. I don't get why anyone would give away good ideas (or even half-baked ones) to people who only intend to profit from them.

Just guessing here, but probably to keep the board free.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric unpinned this topic