Recruiting Tangent Thread

25 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

I mean, if they aren't open minded enough to consider being coached by the National Coach of the Year, Broyles Award finalist, and Belitnikoff award winner, then we should be concerned with players that are.

I dont think it has to do with him being closed minded.  It is more to do with him having a great relationship with our old staff, and probably having really good relationships with other staffs in his top 5. Only thing we could have done to hold onto Moore would be to retain KW and Walters seems to be a great addition to the staff.  

Just now, swmohusker said:

I dont think it has to do with him being closed minded.  It is more to do with him having a great relationship with our old staff, and probably having really good relationships with other staffs in his top 5. Only thing we could have done to hold onto Moore would be to retain KW and Walters seems to be a great addition to the staff.  

Everything you just said means he isn't open minded

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Everything you just said means he isn't open minded

Closed minded or making thoughtful decisions about his future.  He stayed committed to a 4-8 school that was a sinking ship and waited for the coaching carousel to stop spinning to make a decision.  When the dust settled he decided it was best for him to go elsewhere.  Seems like a genuinely good kid that had to make a tough decision.  Insulting his thought process is not necessary and even in his decommitment seems like a respectable young man.  

• Plus1 5
2 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Closed minded or making thoughtful decisions about his future.  He stayed committed to a 4-8 school that was a sinking ship and waited for the coaching carousel to stop spinning to make a decision.  When the dust settled he decided it was best for him to go elsewhere.  Seems like a genuinely good kid that had to make a tough decision.  Insulting his thought process is not necessary and even in his decommitment seems like a respectable young man.  

He didn't give the new coaches a chance.  How is that insulting him?

But again, he's not a Husker so I don't care anymore.  I care about the players that want to be Huskers.  Not ones that don't

• Mavric changed the title to Recruiting Tangent Thread