Recruiting Tangent Thread

1 hour ago, Ziebol said:

I just call out stupid posts. You happen to post a lot of them so it coincides. 

Well actually if we are going off pure facts and not just 1 person's angry viewpoint. The below would contradict your opinion and would actually state more people enjoy my posts than yours. :D

I have 1912 +1 to my 2853 posts for an average of 67% of my posts get a +1. While you on the other hand have 1255 +1 to your 2129 posts for an average of 58.9% of your posts get a +1. 

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Well actually if we are going off pure facts and not just 1 person's angry viewpoint. The below would contradict your opinion and would actually state more people enjoy my posts than yours. :D

I have 1912 +1 to my 2853 posts for an average of 67% of my posts get a +1. While you on the other hand have 1255 +1 to your 2129 posts for an average of 58.9% of your posts get a +1. 

I think I was on your side prior to this. Now I'm not so sure.

I am sure I want mr dream school to join our football team

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2
3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I wonder how many posters have a higher percentage than you.

11 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Probably plenty and I dont really care about that. It was a counter argument to someone attacking all my "stupid posts" 

It’s probably only a handful of posters. I seem to remember @Toe mentioning his percentage in a status update and it was also remarkable. I believe @knapplc replied and his was pretty good. I’m curious if someone has the data on  this.

18 minutes ago, Toe said:

@4skers89 Heh. Among those on the most rep points leaderboard, it looks like @Ulty is currently #1 for Likes:Posts ratio, with 1.07 likes per post, while I'm at #2 with 1.03, and @Fru is currently right exactly on a 1:1 ratio. Again, that's among those who show up on the leaderboard, which is like the top 75 for total rep.

You're not helping.:D  Alright, so to satisfy my curiousity about something I assumed nobody would have data on or care about, does @Huskers93-97 show up on the leaderboard?

P.S.  Ever since your status update, I noticed you limit your posts to humorous things that you know will get +1.  I think you're a total rep:post ho!:P

• Mavric changed the title to Recruiting Tangent Thread